Register for the Conference
The GPA MidAtlantic Grants Conference is primarily oriented to intermediate and advanced grant professionals from New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, and Delaware. But even if you're just getting started in the field of grant writing or you live in another state, you are welcome to join us. The conference is a terrific way to network and learn from some top professionals in the business and to see how joining the Grant Professionals Association can benefit you personally.
Cost to attend: $70 for GPA members; $95 for non-members; $30 for Hurricane Sandy organizations
GIVE BACK! Sponsor a Disaster Relief Organization attendee for $30 and pay the $70 member rate for yourself. Select the last registration type on the registration list.
Area Hotel Recommendations
The Conference Center at Mercer recommends the following hotels for overnight guests of the conference:
- Comfort Inn - 3270 U.S. Route 1 N at Quakerbridge Mall, Lawrenceville, NJ 08648, (609) 896-3700
- Hampton Inn - 384 Monmouth St., East Windsor NJ 08520, (609)426-1600
- Hyatt Place Princeton - 3365 Route 1, Carnegie Center West, Princeton, NJ 08540, (609) 720-0200
- Hyatt Regency - 102 Carnegie Center, Princeton, NJ 08540-6293, (609) 987-1234
- Nassau Inn Princeton - 10 Palmer Square, Princeton, NJ 08542, (609) 921-7500
- Clarion Hotel The Palmer Inn - 3499 Route 1 South, Princeton, NJ 08540, (609) 452-2500
- Staybridge Suites - 1272 Cranbury South River Road, Cranbury, NJ 08512, (609) 409-7181
- Hilton Garden Inn Hamilton - 800 Route 130, Hamilton, NJ, (609) 585-6789
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott - 1000 Charles Ewing Boulevard, Ewing, NJ 08628, (609) 530-0900
For details about hotel amenities and rates, reference The Conference Center at Mercer's Preferred Area Hotels or go directly to hotel sites.